Title: Outlook MAPI client VM

Answered Question

Everyone,

Unity 5.0(1.0) and Exchange 2003. All Windows environment. Non-UC

I did not see a post that was directly related to my question. I pulled down a client's voice mail to an Outlook MAPI client in .msg format.

I can not listen to the message on any machine. I receive the following error. “Please treat as personal”.

I pulled down the administrator account messages and the message is already in .wav format ready to listen to. I can not covert the .msg either.

Thanks, Tom

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Brandon Buffin about 8 years 1 month ago

The .msg file is an Outlook message (an email). There should be a .wav attached to this message.

Brandon

Overall Rating: 5 (4 ratings)
Correct Answer
Brandon Buffin Thu, 10/23/2008 - 11:23

The .msg file is an Outlook message (an email). There should be a .wav attached to this message.

Brandon

Brandon Buffin Thu, 10/23/2008 - 11:32

Right and you should be able to open the message and then open the .wav attachment. Is there no .wav attached?

Brandon

Brandon Buffin Thu, 10/23/2008 - 11:41

Right and you should be able to open the message and then open the .wav attachment. Is there no .wav attached?

Brandon

Brandon, I forward it to the EAdmin account and it did not work. I am doing something wrong.

I remember I pulled these messages down from Exchange using my Outlook Exchange Client using the add a mail box function under the advanced tab. NOT MAPI4

This is the only way I could get them. If I use pop3 or mapi4 it won't authenticate.

Here are my accounts

Server, DSS-VM

Accounts

VM\admin

VM\UnityMsgStoreSvs

[email protected]

“User” password with in Unity is 12345

The admin password is not 12345 obviously

Users are all in the

1. Domain Users group vm.local/Users and

2. Allsubscribers2721121d group what ever this is

I am going to try to create a new account in pop3 or mapi4. See picture.

Thanks Tom

Attachment: 

Actions

This Discussion