Service Statistics Monitor shows "No Monitor Elements to report on"

Unanswered Question
Oct 23rd, 2008

Using Service Statistics Monitor 1.0

Under Views > Reports > I click a report and get "No Data Available", then in red below it "No Monitor Elements to report on".

My SSM Agent is green to CUOM/CUSM. The status shows success. My CUOM has data from CallManagers, etc.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 3 (1 ratings)
irisrios Mon, 11/03/2008 - 10:22

Reports were not available from CUSSM because the source may not configured on CUOM.

leorob123 Tue, 02/10/2009 - 08:56

I have configured all data perfomance to CUOM 2.1 side, but no data I'm still receiving on CUSSM 1.1.

I configured the Performance Polling on the Voice Utilizzation Settings for the devices, but no data receiving.

Jason, did you solved ?

Any helps would be appreciate.

animeshpatel Thu, 05/14/2009 - 08:17

I am having the same issue, did you find resolution to this problem? Please share.

Chris Bomba Mon, 03/22/2010 - 12:58

Did you generate the report?  If you are looking at a monthly report, there won't be any data yet because the report wasn't generated yet.  Go into

Edit and click through till you see Finish.  There will be a checkbox right above there and click that to say generate report then click finish.

jaso Fri, 04/02/2010 - 14:33

After making changes in OM performance polling, make sure to do rediscovery of OM again from SSM > Administration > Show > Discover

This Discussion