Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager database access is very slow

dbenattou
Level 1
Level 1

hello,

i have call manager 4.1(3)SR6, when i try to do some searchs at at the device menu the search take long time to return result and also when i apply some configuration like deactivation of froward, it doesn't applied immediately and the fucntionality remains activated after few seconds.

I have supposed that the access to the Sql Server is very slow.What do you think ?

Regards

10 Replies 10

dbenattou
Level 1
Level 1

hello,

i'm always waiting for your feed-back.

Thanks at advance

Hi

Did you check on your server if it has enough memory, Did you try to run DBhelper to see if there is any issues. Is your hosts and lmhosts files are configured properly with servers name and ip addresses.

cheers

Ikram

hello,

thanks for your reply.

I have tried to run the DBhelper yet.

i suppose that the DNS work properly, but i will verify.

One question about DBHelper, how can i check if we have any issues ?

regarding

Hi

What is the delay between sub and pub? Also, check of sql enterprise replication monitor if there is any issues.

cheers

ikram

HEllo,

i have checked via DBhelper, but it seems good because i have good keyword displayed under DBconnection coloumn.

Regards

does this happen directly on the server???

or if you open ccmadmin from a remote computer??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

May be worthwhile trying reload the server after hours to fix any memory related issues. When was the last time server rebooted. Normally, Cisco recommands once per month reboot of IPT Servers.

Cheers

Ikram

hello,

The access is slow when i go directly to the publisher, but the subscriber work correctly.

how can troubleshoot this ?

Regards

hello,

i'm waiting for your feed-back

Regards

hello,

have you any updates regarding this issue.

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: