cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call manager 5 services all failed

david.wild
Level 1
Level 1

i have a call manager 5 subscriber were all the services seemed to have failed. When looking at the services page nothing is displayed ie blank window in the browser. At a server prompt listing the services come back with a currently busy error every time. Any ideas appreciated.

thanks

9 Replies 9

mikram
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Is this new server installation or it used to work before and stopped working?

Do you have enough node license installed? What does it says when you check License unit report.

Cheers

Ikram

Hi Ikram,

This has been fine for 6 months or so and has just stopped working. All the phones have re-registered to the primary/publisher server and work fine. I will check licencing though.

Thanks

if you can log via ssh i'd recommend a reboot from that SUB

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Hi Javalenc,

We have rebooted the server several times now to no avail.

Thanks

ok, log thru ssh

what's the status of the services?

HTH

java

HTH

java

Any luck on this? I am seeing the same issue on a 5.1.3.5000-3 Publisher.

Hi after several reboots to no avail the sub was left due to the weekend and surprisingly came back to life. Which was lucky as we also had a hardware failure on the pub. The sub has now been up on line for over a week with no hitches. How long has the pub been up as i heard of an issue were ccm sevice may failure after 248 days ??

Yeah I heard about the 248 day bug too but ours had been restarted just a week prior to the failure, our problem was actually related to a Database Lock identified in bug CSCsr91282.

Thanks for the info. We are due to upgrade these shortly so hopefully we should get rid of some the probs.

dave