Views
Helpful
Replies

Logo CUCM 6.1

Nicolas Mansour
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I've been trying to get these backgrounds to my phones but without any luck.

I have set up the correct List.xml file pointing to the correct TFTP directory for each phone. I uploaded the files to their respective directories on all TFTP servers. I have phones ranging from 7911, 7941 and 7975..

Restarted all TFTP servers. Enables phone personalisation in the common phone profile.

Anything missing ?

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

what do you see when you go to the phone and try to change the backgrounds???

i assume all the images are in the right format and size per model since they all need different images

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Hi,

On the bottom of the screen i get "Selections unavailable" and the option to select only the default logo.

ok, then 1st thing to look at would be the List.xml files. make sure they're all in the right format and folder, notice that in linux all config is case sensitive so make sure all is as outlined in the configuration doc

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi,

The only thing i didn't abide by is the color bit rate. I read somewhere that the phone will display it correctly. Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the important thing the width and height ?

Correct the color bit is not that important, the phone will use the max bit rate that it supports it is only recommended to use the correct one to have a better image. I strongly recommend you to check the width and height, if possible replace the images and List.xml files with new ones and make sure to put them on the correct folder depending on the phone type.