Getting all Route patterns from UCM 6

Answered Question
Oct 25th, 2008
User Badges:

Greetings,

i am working on an application that needs to block some calls according the their route pattern (the pattern that they match) so i need firstly to get all the route patterns configured in the system.

the thing is i can get a specific route pattern (by AXL request called "GetRoutePattern" if i had its UUID or pttern for example, but i can't find a way to get all the pattern available in the system (without a search criteria), and in the database i cant find a table for it, though i found some tables for route groups and lists.

any one can help me please ?

Correct Answer by ckatene about 8 years 6 months ago

Route patterns are stored in the NUMPLAN table. To get all the route patterns execute an SQL query on the NUMPLAN table and join the typepatternusage table on numplan.tkpatternusage = typepatternusage.enum and typepatternusage.name = 'Route'

> select * from numplan a, typepatternusage b

> where a.tkpatternusage = b.enum and b.name = 'Route'

> ;

c

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
ckatene Sat, 10/25/2008 - 16:41
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

Route patterns are stored in the NUMPLAN table. To get all the route patterns execute an SQL query on the NUMPLAN table and join the typepatternusage table on numplan.tkpatternusage = typepatternusage.enum and typepatternusage.name = 'Route'

> select * from numplan a, typepatternusage b

> where a.tkpatternusage = b.enum and b.name = 'Route'

> ;

c

Actions

This Discussion