cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call not forward to unity connection

lumguanyuan
Level 1
Level 1

My call mananger can't forward call to unity connection when the call from PSTN. If i call from PSTN and no answer for few second by right the call should forward to voice mail but the call drop. No problem from internal ip phone call the voice pilot number and press the message buttom. Can some one guide how to troubleshoot this problem.

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It seems like a codec mismatch issue, what codec is configured on the region assigned to device pool used by the voicemail ports and what codec is set on the region/device pool on the incoming voice GW?

I am assuming your DN is set to forward to the voicemail checkbox, correct and when pressing Messages button from that phone all is well?

Chris

Hi Chris,

firstly thank you so much for the reply.

If I press the messages button from the phone and it work fine. The problem only from outside call.

The codec for phone, voice port and voice gateway are same. Firstly i also suspect codec after checking the codec is correct. All using G711.

Is that a way I can isolate the problem?

what type of trunks are these incoming lines?

Almost ssounds like a supv type trunk problem, although i would find that hard to believe.