Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Lab setup

usman.amjad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have again rebuild/install my Lab IPCC servers. I have so far configure the ICM/CVP/CCM with below mention configuration.

Following are the basic configuration parameters.

-----------------------------------------

ICM services are up and running.

2000 CCM Routing Client Type 5

3000 VRU Routing client type 5

3001 VRU Routing client type 7

8001 Dialed Number for pre-paid

8002 Dialed Number for post-paid

7001 agent ID For login to agent desktop.

Skill group, call type, services etc are also configured.

CVP all services are up and running. GK IP address are configured.

CCM search space, Device Pool, device association, PG user, and CVP/VG is registered as voice gateway.

I have also made a H225 Intercluster Trunk with GK.

Route pattern for 800x points towards CVP IP address, and I can see the Calls coming in CVP but with Critical Error. I know this is usual bcz lot of configuration left.

Now I want to have help in configuring the Voice gateway,GK and basic script.

Gatekeeper configuration:

CCM and CVP are registered with GK. As I can see their IP address in #show Gatekeeper Endpoints.

Now I wana know which zone prefix will point towards CVP and which towards CCM and voice gateway.

Voice Gateway(VXML) configuration:

I have set the ISN and media server(172.28.49.3 (CVP IP address) in VXML gateway.

Domain name is also set.

What will be the Voip dail peer and what will be destination pattern. (remind there will be no PSTN Call only lab setup). This gateway is acting as VXML gateway.

Cisco Callmanger Configuration:

Route Pattern will point towards Intercluster Trunk. MY dailed numbers are 8001 and 8002.

Is there anything needs to be configured in CCM. Only one route pattern will be enough or i have to made other pattern for CVP and Voice Gateway.

---------------------------------------

Please start with voice gateway configuration, so that I can better troubleshoot it, I will be very greatful to all of you people for building my IPCC lab setup.

4 Replies 4

usman.amjad
Level 1
Level 1

Please see my VXML gateway configuration. Gateway is registered with GK and status is up.

I have made only one voip dial peer 800. that is points towards the GK. Whatelse should be configure on gateway to properly configured. Will there need any other dial peer.

Usman,

I suggest you get Cisco Advanced Technology partners to help you with lab set. In such case, you will learn how to build IPCC with other components attached to it.

Cheers

Ikram

Hi Ikram / Usman Amjad. I want to know how to buy IPCC lab edition software. I heard, we can buy through only 'Advanced Technology Partner'. But since i am individual person, how to go about it. Will ATP buy for me.Or ATP only buy for Coporate only? pls let me know. Pls help guide how to proceed further to get the IPCC Enterprise software.

Regards

Mohideen

Hi Mohideen,

pls find the link below and it will give you idea about pricing for test purpose only.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/voicesw/networking_solutions_products_genericcontent0900aecd80710427.html

Good luck,

Ikram

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: