cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Some Phone's 1 hour behind

damrut5763
Level 1
Level 1

Hello I have a problem were half my phones are showing an hour behind eventhough all all my callmanagers have the right time. I tried rebooting some of the phones to no avail can someone please help me.

4 Replies 4

tredgrove
Level 1
Level 1

Are the phones that show different times in a different device pool to the others? each pool has its own date/time group. Just run through some base checks from this link.

http://www.cisco.biz/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/4_2_1/ccmcfg/b02dtgrp.html

post outcome. good luck.

mikram
Level 4
Level 4

Also, please do check NTP is configured properly.

Thanks for the assistance i uncheck daylight saving time and manual set the time on the server and it resolve the issue.

slongewa
Level 1
Level 1

You may also want to check the firmware on the phones. Only the newest versions of the firmware will support the most recent changes to Daylight savings time. I have a feeling you'll have the same issue when Daylight savings time starts again if you don't take a look into it.

HTH,

Steve

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: