Cisco View - File does not exist

Unanswered Question
Oct 27th, 2008

I am getting this error because I am viewing the LMS website from my workstation and not the server LMS was installed on.

Is there a way (via reg key or configuration change) that I can make my workstation point to a server share for this file? ex \\server\d$\program files\cscopx\htdocs\cvng\

Thanks for any help provided.

Error: The requested URL cannot be reached because File does not exist: d:/program files/cscopx/htdocs/cvng/chassis.do

Description: 404 Not Found is the HTTP status code returned by the Apache web server if it has not found anything matching the requesting URL.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Joe Clarke Mon, 10/27/2008 - 09:01

Exactly what did you you do (step-by-step) to encounter this error? This kind of URL should not be seen when accessing LMS via the web.

Jason Fraioli Mon, 10/27/2008 - 09:15

CM->Topology Services

I am viewing the Layer 2 Topology, but it does this any time I click on the Cisco View.

In topology services, I right click on a switch (3750) and select Cisco View.

The Error:

Error: The requested URL cannot be reached because File does not exist: d:/program files/cscopx/htdocs/cvng/chassis.do

Description: 404 Not Found is the HTTP status code returned by the Apache web server if it has not found anything matching the requesting URL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please verify if the URL correct on your browser's location bar or your browser's bookmarks.

The Link:

http://lms_server:1741/CVng/chassis.do?deviceip=172.20.5.22

Actions

This Discussion