cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco View - File does not exist

Jason Fraioli
Level 3
Level 3

I am getting this error because I am viewing the LMS website from my workstation and not the server LMS was installed on.

Is there a way (via reg key or configuration change) that I can make my workstation point to a server share for this file? ex \\server\d$\program files\cscopx\htdocs\cvng\

Thanks for any help provided.

Error: The requested URL cannot be reached because File does not exist: d:/program files/cscopx/htdocs/cvng/chassis.do

Description: 404 Not Found is the HTTP status code returned by the Apache web server if it has not found anything matching the requesting URL.

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Exactly what did you you do (step-by-step) to encounter this error? This kind of URL should not be seen when accessing LMS via the web.

CM->Topology Services

I am viewing the Layer 2 Topology, but it does this any time I click on the Cisco View.

In topology services, I right click on a switch (3750) and select Cisco View.

The Error:

Error: The requested URL cannot be reached because File does not exist: d:/program files/cscopx/htdocs/cvng/chassis.do

Description: 404 Not Found is the HTTP status code returned by the Apache web server if it has not found anything matching the requesting URL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please verify if the URL correct on your browser's location bar or your browser's bookmarks.

The Link:

http://lms_server:1741/CVng/chassis.do?deviceip=172.20.5.22

What version of CiscoView is this?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: