Views
Helpful
Replies

CallForward without Softkey CFwdALL

l.colmenares
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

Is there any way to Call Forward TO VOICEMAIL FROM THE PHONE without the softkey CFwdALL ????

CallManager 6.1

Thanks in advance!

6 Replies 6

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

Yes at the opening greeting instead of pressing ext to ring the phone. Press ext#2 and it will go directly to voice mail of the extensions diales.

Hope this is what you wanted.

Randy

Thank you for your answer.

I guess my question wasn't clear enough.

From the user point of view, is there any way to callforward to voicemail without the softkey CFwdALL from the phone or the CCMUser website?

we want to allow Call Forward to local calls to all people in the company, but only from the CCMUser WebSite.

We would acomplish this by removing the softkey CFwdALL.

Then users would have the access to forward to their voicemail from the phone. They would have to go to the CCMuser Website.

So, is there any way to forward to voicemail from the phone without the softkey CFWdALL?

Thank you

Sorry, but if you remove the softkey there is no other way to forward the call to VM from the phone. Maybe unplugging it and having the phone's ForwardUnregistered to go to VM :-)

HTH,

Chris

The instructions I gave do not involve the softkey.

Randy

Your instructions assume the call is already in VM, so it would apply if calls are coming to Unity AA, but what if a call comes in directly to the phone via a DID?

Chris

you are correct my intructions if the call came to Unity AA.

Hmm.

There is a way to take soft keys off. But to do what you want you either have to use softkeys or ccmuser I think.

Randy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: