i have a question about a production waas set up.here is my topology
1. there are two headoffice wan routers.these two routers go to a switch.
2. different providers terminate on the two routers.
3. the two routers aggregate traffic to all the branches seperately.
4. some branches have connections to the two routers.
5. there is one wae to service the two routers.
6. i intend to set up egress-method negotiated return and put the wae on the same vlan as the lan legs of the two routers.
7. i will do inbound redirection on the two routers.
8. just want to confirm from the forum if these design will work
9. remember the two routers work seperately not in active redundancy mode.