Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

High CPU utilization on core WAE 7326 running 4.1.1b

I have just noticed that the CPU utilization on my core WAE is averaging 96%,is this normal? If the CPU utilization report is to believed, then when I was running 4.0 the utilization was only 4%

I have 19 remote sites with WAE 612 their average utilization is about 7%

5 Replies 5

Zach Seils
Level 7
Level 7

Richard,

Are you referring to the CPU statistics displayed in the Central Manager? Can you confirm the CPU utilisation from the CLI of the WAE (sh proc sys)?

Zach

This was the statistics from the CM, from CLI get

CPU average usage since last reboot:

cpu: 0.16% User, 6.04% System, 47.50% User(nice), 46.30% Idle

--------------------------------------------------------------------

but I notice today the CM utilization matches the CLI, it has dropped down to about 50%

Richard.

Thanks Richard. The 'sh proc cpu' output shows the average utilisation since the last reload, so it's not necessarily showing us the current state.

Can you please send me the output of the command 'sh proc sys count 10 delay 5'?

Thanks,

Zach

Zach,

please find enclosed requested info the CPU_UTIL.docx contains the graph fro the dentral manager for last hour, and the SYSCOUNT.txt contains the cli output you requested

i reloaded the WAE this morning so has only been up a couple of hours

Thanks Richard,

The real time statistics show the CPU utilisation at ~ 23%. Let me talk to see some people internally and find out what additional information we need to troubleshoot this problem.

Zach

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: