Views
Helpful
Replies

CCAgent error

ahmedelfeki
Level 1
Level 1

Hello;

I got the following error while trying to authenticate through CCAgent for the first time from the win xp and vista client machine.

is there any solution to resolve this error.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The CAM does not have a record of that MAC address. Confirm the SNMP configuration between the CAM and switch

-if you change the vlan in the CAM configuration, it is changed in the switch

-if you change the vlan in the switch, is it changed in the CAM configuration

-if you change the vlan to a third vlan and attach your PC, does it change to one of the two.

Did you confirm the Cisco Switch CatOS/IOS is supported for OOB.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

lolayo_19
Level 1
Level 1

Is the machine connected to an IP Phone? Add the IP Phone Mac address to the certified device list.

Also be sure the port is in the proper profile.

Let me know if it works.

Regards

ahmedelfeki
Level 1
Level 1

no, the machine is connected to 3560 series switch directly which is managed through snmp,

The agent already workrd but it worked on one switch 3560 but didnot work on another one and response with the attached message i sent before where the two switches are added to the device management on the NAC manager though the two switches are configured correctly with the series and snmp communities.

Is there any thing about the mibs for the snmp? or what can be the problem.

Is there any solution for the problem in the last post

The CAM does not have a record of that MAC address. Confirm the SNMP configuration between the CAM and switch

-if you change the vlan in the CAM configuration, it is changed in the switch

-if you change the vlan in the switch, is it changed in the CAM configuration

-if you change the vlan to a third vlan and attach your PC, does it change to one of the two.

Did you confirm the Cisco Switch CatOS/IOS is supported for OOB.

Dear daladen;

Thanks for your support i have solved the problem but i found that i have to configure the snmp-server host ...... command on the switch with the cam v1 community and it is now operating

bmg
Level 4
Level 4

I have been experiencing the same problems the first time after the switch is set to be managed, after bouncing the port the computer is authenticated. So what i now do after adding the switch as managed, I reboot it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: