Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC Express for Call Center with Automatic Phone Call

kenng2086
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,experts,

I am working for a client which needs to setup a call center with 20 staff. There is a phone number list with over 10,000 numbers. These numbers need to be dialed automatically(by scripts or some other tools else???) and the call will be answered by staff if there is someone at the other end. The phone numbers will be dialed from time to time for different survey subject and the conversation will be recorded for furture reference.

I amm planning to use IPCC express and 1 T1 line, but the biggest problem now is how to automate phone calling? Also, is there any help for me to use CUE? Thanks very much.

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

IPCCX 5.0 introduced Preview Dialing features that you may want to look into, it's not a predictive diler but preview dialer, but may be sufficinet. It requires outbound license and works with UCCX Premium.

HTH,

Chris

Thanks for your prompt reply, Chris. just want to know more that IPCC express 7.0 also has preview dialer feature? and can it work with CUCME? Thanks.

NO Preview dialer with Callmanager Express.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/custcosw/ps5693/ps1846/data_sheet_c78-483369.html

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Hi, Chris,

just want to know how can I make use of the preview outbound dialer to automatically dial over 10,000 numbers from a phone list? Thanks.

it's ok, just checked that UCC express 7.0 also has the preview outbound dialer feature.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: