Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

we have PRogger, AW/HDS, IP IVR ad CCM. So we use the following ICM script:

1. translate to VRU (IVR)

2. Run exteral script (CollectDigits)

3. Skill group Secretary.

4. Queueing

So when call is comming it ranlate to IVR. In IVR it is doing CollectDigits script. If caller enter digits, then call is transfered to this number. If caller don`t enter digits, call go to secretary. It is basicaly scheme.

So, how I can see all calls, that go through IVR? Now I can see only calls, that secretary was answer.The report is necessary for looking through in WebView.

Thanks

7 Replies 7

Look at the call type associated with your ICM script, that will tell you how many calls were sent to the IVR. Set up a call type before you send the call to the secretary and that will tell you how many calls were sent to that extension.

david

thanks, for your answer.

Am I correct understand, I should set up call type field before translate to vru.

Not really, that's redundant. You could do it that way, but since you already have a call type for that script so use that one. This assumes that your script is as simple as you describe.

david

You can find all your necessary fields from 'Termination_Call_Detail' table at awdb.

grisadovoy
Level 1
Level 1

Should I configure something more or it is enough to set up call ype and select one call type before translation to VRU?

Thanks

Just set the call type and you should be fine.

david

Thank you very mach.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: