cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Communicator with IPCC Express

dfhensley
Level 4
Level 4

I'm trying to setup IP Communicator for use with IPCC Express. The issue I'm having is when the agents try to log in using the IP Communicator they can log in but when they select to make themselvs ready they are getting a message saying requesting and then it eventually times out with host not found message. Any suggestions.

7 Replies 7

Hello,

You have to associate the device name (mac address) you are using for your ip communicator with the rm user for ipcc in the global directory. Also be sure that the same device is associated with your user id in global directory. Otherwise, you will not be able to change ready states in Agent Desktop.

Hope that helped, if so please rate.

That is how it is setup. I can log in, just can't change agent state. Works fine on an ip phone, just not with ip communicator. Any other suggestions.

Did you check IP Agent service assigned?

I look up your post but I can't understand what you mean. My Ip Communicator can login too but when the agent try to stay ready the message "Requesting" appears and don't work.

tommyrosamilia
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever get this issue resolve? I have the same problem.

I have the same issue, did anyone ever resolve this issue?

Figured out my issue. I was running CIPC version 2.1.1 I upgraded to 2.1.4 and issue is resolved. This worked on 4 PCs.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: