Views
Helpful
Replies

SQL Question on 4.1(3) Calling Search Space

Steffen.Baier
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I am already using succesfully multiple SQL Querys to gather Information from the call manager but I would like to optimize another query.

Basically I would like to check if certain extension have been assigned the correct Calling Search Space.

I use the below and even get the Device Pool:

select NumPlan.DNOrPattern as DirectoryNumber, Device.Name as DeviceName, Device.Description as

UserDeviceProfileName,

Device.LoginUserid as UserId,

DeviceNumPlanMap.Display as DisplayIntCallerID,

DeviceNumPlanMap.tkRingSetting as Ringsetting,

DeviceNumPlanMap.NumPlanIndex as NumPlanIndex,

DeviceNumPlanMap.Label as LineTextLabel,

numplan.alertingname as AlertingName,

DeviceNumPlanMap.MaxNumCalls, DeviceNumPlanMap.BusyTrigger,

TypeModel.Name AS PhoneType, DeviceNumPlanMap.E164Mask as ExtPhoneMask, NumPlan.CFADestination as

CallFWDALL, NumPlan.CFNADestination as CallFWDNoAnswer, NumPlan.CFBDestination as CallFWDBusy,

devicepool.Name as DevPoolName from numplan, devicenumplanmap, devicepool, device ,TypeModel

where DeviceNumPlanMap.fknumplan = numplan.pkid

and DeviceNumPlanMap.fkdevice = device.pkid and device.fkdevicepool = devicepool.pkid and TypeModel.Name = 'Cisco 7970' and numplan.tkPatternUsage = 2

order by numplan.DnOrPattern

But how would I get the Calling Search Space?

I added

NumPlan.fkCallingSearchSpace_SharedLineAppear

as CSS

But I only get something like this as a result:

49F9B262-E47F-4B44-99DD-AAA7A124D7C8

Any Hints ?

THX

Steffen

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Rob,

thx for the fast reply and I did find that Document here: javascript:newWin('http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080094b53.shtml') too but unfortunately I am either to thick or somehow the commands do not work on 4.1 ..

THX

Steffen

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: