cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.1 Hum 1.1

Ian Beck
Level 1
Level 1

I have upgrade to HUM 1.1 and now my reports are not returning with collected data.

quick reports are fine, but my monthly reports only contain information up to the upgrade and nothing after.

And one ssen this issue ?

Thanks

7 Replies 7

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It sounds like there may be a problem with the summarization process. The upm_summarizer.log may show some errors.

There are now entries in the file since the upgrade !

I assume you mean there are no new entries after the upgrade. It sounds like the summarizer job may not be running at all. Go to Common Services > Server > Admin > Job Browser, and check on the state of the SUMMARIZER_JOB.

Yes last line is the 25 Oct.

You are right, the S_Job has not run since the 25 Oct, which is when reporting has stopped.

The question is how to recreate and get running.

Thanks

You can delete this job, then restart CiscoWorks Daemon Manager. The job will be recreated automatically.

Hi, Many thanks for your help that's seems to have fixed it although I seem to have lost definition to the data for the period it was not running, but not an issue.

Where is this documented ?

It is not documented, and should not have been required. Something must have gone wrong in the upgrade.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco