cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Synchronization failed

ishaqkhan77
Level 1
Level 1

"Synchronization failed because the LastUpdateKey on sideB is not present in the sideA Config Message Log.

The sideB Logger cannot come online duplexed because its database is out of date."

Please help we are not getting any reports and still logger is not writting

11 Replies 11

You've lost synchronization between both sides. Assuming you just didn't upgrade one side and forgot to upgrade the other, just do a database backup and restore the other side and you should be good to go.

david

This can be fixed. Contact TAC and they will provide the instructions.

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks for all support of TAC its resloved.

Hi,

I'm currently on the same issue, both nodes are on same version... i think this is a time sinc problem, maybe a timezone change.

What was the solution with TAC on your case.

Regards,

Claudio.

Hola Claudio,

you need to use ICMDBA select the working logger as a source and the failing as the receiver and do a synch.

Regards,

Riccardo

Hi Riccardo!

Thank you, your suggestions are the solution to the issue i was on. I think this is a time issue where time zones or clocks of both sides are not syncronized, and if you change the system timezone or clock causes the database from the loggers to be desyncronized.

Again thank you and regards.,

Claudio.

I faced same error message ,
15:41:20:517 la-clgr Trace: LastUpdateKey for A Configuration is 8522334824045.0
15:41:20:517 la-clgr Trace: LastUpdateKey for B Configuration is 8523209299696.0
15:41:20:517 la-clgr The sideA Logger cannot come online in duplexed mode because its database is out of date
and issue solved by sync Side B to Side A Logger Database using ICMDBA Tool
Thanks alot

blackz88mobile
Level 1
Level 1

Having not far from same problem - logger says that dbnextrow failed :-( any suggestions?

(Distributor process configlogger) -

connecting to database is okay then

Logger waiting for AW init to initialize the AW database... then

dbnextrow failed 5 times

db init procedure also failed if manual operation selected...

Hi,

this is most likely a DB corruption, select the AWDB in ICMDBA, do a recreate, once the recreate is completed do a manual AW init, this should fix it.

Regards,

Riccardo

Many thanks! :-) It was a great idea!!! :-)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: