cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.1 RME 4.2 VLAN Config fetch issue

mburrell5
Level 1
Level 1

Recently upgraded to LMS 3.1 (RME 4.2). Now getting quite a few devices with "partially successful" Config archive status. Error is "Command failed VLAN Config fetch is not supported using TFTP. Could not detect SSH protocols running on the device" Primary and Startup configs are collected ok, ceredentials have been checked, etc. Devices are switches and routers that do not have a vlan.dat file. Other devices that do have a vlan.dat are collecting ok. I have read of a possible bug relating to this issue. If this is a bug can you let me know the ID?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, there is a bug related to this. The ID is CSCsq66458. It will be fixed in RME 4.3. I haven't produced a patch for 4.2 yet (only 4.1.1), but one could be created if you open a service request with TAC.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, there is a bug related to this. The ID is CSCsq66458. It will be fixed in RME 4.3. I haven't produced a patch for 4.2 yet (only 4.1.1), but one could be created if you open a service request with TAC.

Thanks, will log a request with TAC

Hi Clarke

I have the same issue with my new installation of LMS 3.1

Do i also need to log a TAC case for this?

Yes.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: