IME 6.2.1 cannot load configuration

Unanswered Question
Nov 3rd, 2008

Hi

I have two IDSM upgraded til 6.2.1E3 and need IME 6.2.1 to manage those. Status and event monitoring works just fine but when I try to access the configuration I get the error message "An error occured loading the configuration" The console window gives me

java.io.EOFException: Unexpected end of ZLIB input stream

at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)

at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)

at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager$RewindableInputStream.read(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityManager.setupCurrentEntity(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLVersionDetector.determineDocVersion(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:453)

at org.jdom.input.SAXBuilder.build(SAXBuilder.java:770)

at ads.a(DashoA2*..:65)

at p1.b(DashoA2*..:870)

at ab8.a(DashoA2*..:1450)

at adn$bgc.a(DashoA2*..:251)

at adn$bgc.run(DashoA2*..:205)

at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

java.lang.NullPointerException

at ab0.<init>(DashoA2*..:75)

at p1.b(DashoA2*..:871)

at ab8.a(DashoA2*..:1450)

at adn$bgc.a(DashoA2*..:251)

at adn$bgc.run(DashoA2*..:205)

at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

java.lang.NullPointerException

at o2$a4n.a(DashoA2*..:583)

at adn$bgc.a(DashoA2*..:252)

at adn$bgc.run(DashoA2*..:205)

at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Has anyone else seen this? I've done a fresh installation of IME and still have the same problem. My java version is 1.6.0_07

Regards

Fredrik

I have this problem too.
0 votes
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Loading.
hoffa2000 Thu, 11/06/2008 - 01:46

I opened a case with TAC and got a really quick solution.

It seems IME creates some cache folders called idmcache and .idm in my user folders and once I deleted those IME could load the configurations again.

/Fredrik

gowrishkumar Fri, 12/05/2008 - 04:08

Hi, I have got the same issue, but unfortunate, this solution did not worked out for me. Now even my Core switch cpu utilization is going up when i tried re-imaging the IDSM2. have raised SR, still working on this issue.

Actions

This Discussion