Consult Transfer / Conference to a Dialable Number

Unanswered Question
Nov 3rd, 2008

I am using CTIOS. I am able to blind transfer a call to a Dialable Number (Route Point). However, Consulting a call to this Dialable Number fails with the error code: IPCC Error[13059Your request to make a consult call failed.

Please Help!

Thank You,

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
jpsweeney77 Mon, 11/03/2008 - 08:25

Have you tried both scenarios directly from the phone itself rather than using CTIOS?

bhaskar27in Mon, 11/03/2008 - 20:47

I have tried doing this with the Hardphone. Every time I dial the route point to consult, it asks me check the number I have dialed. The CTIOS softphone also gives me a "CTI Warning: You have dialed an invalid number. Please try again." The above message comes up when the agents are logged in via the CTIOS softphone and the scenario is attempted using the Hardphone. But when only the softphone is used, it gives me the IPCC error.

athanp Mon, 11/03/2008 - 10:46

Check the line restrictions of the phone vs. the Route Point. CSS and Partition assignments will cause failure if devices cannot access one another.

-Regards, Athan

bhaskar27in Mon, 11/03/2008 - 20:44

Hi Geoff,

Yes, The route point executes a script. The script involves an Application Gateway node. So whenever this node is hit, the request is sent to an application and response received. Later in the script, we do a Translation Route and Queue to Skill group.

This Discussion