cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoView 7200 support

sirbaughmf
Level 1
Level 1

I just installed the latest package for the 7200XVR and the NPE-G1 still shows up on both the front and back views, this isnt correct, it should only show up on the front view - I believe. Is this correct?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is bug CSCsh62557 which is fixed in Rtr7000 package 21.2. A patch is available if you contact the TAC.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is bug CSCsh62557 which is fixed in Rtr7000 package 21.2. A patch is available if you contact the TAC.

Great, thanks!

I installed 21.2 but that didn't seem to fix the issue, the NPE-1 still shows on the front and rear of the device??????

The bug states that the CiscoView patch tried to work around some issues with the SNMP agent. Whenever this approach is taken, things don't always work out the way they are supposed to. There may some other agent issues present which the patch did not handle.

Since you already have a TAC service request open, work with your engineer to provide feedback to development. In particular, they will probably need to see a walk of the entPhysicalTable from this 7200.