Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCCX - CRS 5.0(2) - Changing ANI number

amaia.lesta
Level 4
Level 4

Dear all,

I would like to know how can I add a '0' before the ANI number that I get in the "Get Call Contact Info" step and send this new value to the CAD and to the agent phone as the ANI number. This would get easier the callback for the agents.

Thanks a lot.

/Amaia

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Add a Set step after the Get Caller Contact Info step.

strANI = "0" + strANI

Thanks a lot for your kind reply.

I have saved the ANI value in the strANI variable. It is a string type variable.

Afterwards I have performed

strANI = "0" + strANI

But I still get as ANI info in the phone screen and in the CAD software the original ANI value.

I don't know how to rewrite its value and set the new one. Could you help me, please?

Thanks a lot

Amaia

I would suggest doing the transformation on CallManager before sending the call to UCCX. You can use tranlsation pattern that matches the CTI RP number and prefix digit under calling party transformation.

HTH,

Chris

Dear Chris,

Thanks a lot for your kind advice. We thought about that posibility, but we wanted to avoid to create two elements (Translation pattern and application trigger) per trigger In any case, if there is no other option this would work.

Thanks a lot.

/Amaia

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: