cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ccme cwd fail coming from ccm (ccm h323 ipip ccme sip)

sdeltoro1
Level 1
Level 1

I have a ccm---h323---ipipgw----sip---ccme. in other words the comunication between ccm and ccme is via ipipgw first h323 and then sip.

the direct call work fine but if the ccme ext have cwd to another ccme ext the call fail. I made a test calling direct from ccm to ccme via sip trunk and work fine. only on ipipgw with cwd fail. any ideas?

3 Replies 3

jbayuka
Level 5
Level 5

What is the version of CallManager you have? Is the IPIPGW defined as an H323 trunk on CallManager? Or is it defined as a H323 GW? Is the MTP required box checked on the CallManager?

the ccm is 4.1.3, the ios ipipgw is

flash:c2800nm-adventerprisek9_ivs-mz.124-3g.bin

so : I made some tests: using the ipipgw on ccm like gateway only and other test using trunk. with or without mtp check. so the result is the same. I configured the ipipgw h323 to h323 and work fine but h323 to sip not working only on cwd to internal ccme ext.

direct call work fine.

un ipipgw with h323 to sip work fine only on direct call. but not on fwd. seem to be on ccme side. I actived a error debug on ccme via ccsip error:*Nov 8 01:11:16.343: //109/806226DC4200/SIP/Error/sipSPIProcessCallInfoHeader: Call-Info header with for Unsolicited Notify Absent,Disabling Unsolicited Notifies

another test was sip trunk direct ccm to ccme and work fine the fwd. only ipipgw via h323 to ccm and sip to ccme

Did you ever find the cause? I am running into a very similar issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: