Level 1

Dear friends

My company is like to migrate to VoIP. My requirements are

6 fxo ports for local loop from C.O

Call manager supporting 30 ip phone

gateway

ivr suppot, voice mail support, call recording support, billing support

25 ip phone

Please help me which models of above mentioned equipments i need to purchase for my company.

4 Replies 4

bwilmoth
Level 5
Level 5

You can choose among three models of Cisco IP Phones-Cisco IP Phone 7960, Cisco IP Phone 7940, and Cisco IP Phone 7910. The Cisco IP Phone models 7960 and 7940 are full-featured, multiline telephones that provide voice communication over an IP network. These phones function as managerial-level office telephones, replacing traditional analog telephones in an IP telephony network.

To know about features of above mentioned phone models refer the below URL:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7960g_7940g/3_1/english/administration/guide/7900ovr2.html#wp1031162

Thank you for your replay

one more thing i need to know is if we are installing ivr in CME weather we need any external server and if yes which server we need to install

if you need a full blown IVR you need UCCX, if basic AA maybe a CUE can do the trick. depends on what you need.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

hi friend

Thanks for your replay. I need only basic AA.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: