Views
Helpful
Replies

outgoing DDI

zaman.voip
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have added 30 new DDI's on voice gateway. these DDI's are working fine when an outside caller calls in on specific DDI. but when user is dialing out with thier own DDI the number to the calling party recieves our main number.any help will be appreciated.

thanks

2 Replies 2

allan.thomas
Level 8
Level 8

This can be attributed to one of two things or possibly both. Either CLIP is not enabled by the telco, hence the telco is assigning the main billing number.

Secondly, have you configured your DNs with the appropriate external phone mask? If you have then ensure that you have enabled the Use external phone-mask option and set to ON within the route-group details when you edit the specific gateway Route-List.

Open the gateway Route-List, then click on the route-group details on the left.

HTH

Allan.

Hello Allan :)

I have the same problem with our friend.

I've talked with the telco, and CLIP is enabled now, but i have an other problem.

The DN's are configured correctly, the route list also.

I want the CLID to be visible not to all, but to specific numbers.So, i am using BAT to update lines for a specific number use, and i am changing the specific lines that i need.

With this, it should be ok, but the CLID is showing from ALL numbers..

Do you have an idea or something ?

Thanks,

Nick

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: