cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CTI OS Software Support

claudioillanes
Level 1
Level 1

My client is not clear on which Cisco CTI desktops are supported by Cisco? Based on the level of support, they are planning on investigating other options. They need an inbound/outbound desktop like the CTI OS Combo Desktop (C#).

Thanks,

C

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What's your question?

Chris

Chris,

My question is:

Which CTI OS Desktops (in the 7.2.x CTI Toolkit) are supported by Cisco?

Not sure what you mean by which CTI OS Desktop is supported as CTI OS Desktop is Cisco products and supported with UCCE. Are you talking about some 3rd party desktop apps?

Chris

Chris,

Cisco provides a set of different desktop applications in their toolkit. I just want to know which are supported for deployment.

Thanks,

C

All are supported that's why they're there. I suggest you use CTI OS Desktop or Cisco Agent Desktop (CAD) which would have to be ordered seperetly. During purchase of UCCE you select either CAD or CTI OS as the agent desktop of choice and Cisco shipps cooresponding media. CAD is a little fancier out of the box but does not let you customize it or develop further. CTI OS allows you to create a custom agent desktop around it.

HTH,

Chris

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

All the desktops are supported by Cisco. That said, they support the BASE packages. If you have a custom developed package, Cisco will have you look to the developer for specific support on what was developed out of a toolkit. Developer support for custom packages is available via a separate support contract from Cisco.

Cliff

Hello Cliff:

i was looking for any document describs the features differences in between CTI OS desktop vs CTI agent desktop (CAD) but unfoyunatly i couldn't find. So can you kindly propose data sheet document, comparison or mentioning the differneces between both of them.

Thanks

Abdo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: