Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Monitoring on CRS 5.0

Hi Experts,

There are some user agents on the CRS whom the supervisor can monitor (listen in) and there are a few who cannot be monitored.

The phones are all exactly configured for everyone.

Is there anyhting that I'm missing in this process?

9 Replies 9

Are the desktops the same? OS, patching, hardware, etc?

david

David,

yes, They all have the same setup in terms of OS, patching etc...

RSwartzmiller
Level 1
Level 1

Check the following thing. In your Cisco Desktop Administrator, click on enterprise data configuration, then click VOIP monitor. Make sure the phones you are trying to monitor have a check in enable desktop monitoring. Also make sure the following option are enabled on the phones Span to PC Port, and PC Voice VLAN Access

Thanks for your reply Ryan, I have checked all the settings that you had asked me to look into. They have all been configured correctly.

Anymore ideas??

Hi

What version of IPCCX you are using and it used to work before or it never worked for all agents?

It has not worked before for the agents in question.

However, I did check the postinstall.exe file on the agets computer, after I clicked ok on the pop-up screen, a meessage "unable to open registry" came up. not sure what this is.

CallManager version : 6.0.1.2121-1

IPCC/CRS Version : 5.0(1)SR02_Build026

IPCC Package : Premium

IPCC Express : Standalone (HA environment)

Model Server : Windows 2003 Server

CAD version : 5.0

Pls run postinstall.exe on each agent pc. Make sure you have admin right to pc to update registry.

Cheers

Ikram

Ikram, thanks for your reply. I did run postinstall.exe on every agent with the admin account. It works fine on the monitored agents but comes up with registry errors when run on non-working agents.

Anymore suggestions or ideas?

Hi My name is carlos and i'm having the same problem with some agents.

Some works and some do not work, so I changed the PC, switched the working pc for one wich is not working the monitoring, and everything goes fine.

Then I run the post-install.exe on the not working agent and finally works with no registry errors.

Thanks and regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: