cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt Pilot Alerting Name Issue

dnelson
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to display the hunt pilot alerting name on a group of phones using a broadcast line group.

I've followed several forum posts on creating a CTI RP and using CFA to fwd to hunt pilot. This solution works in house from a phone directly on the system, However outside calls only shows ANI (CLID) of incoming call. There is a brief sign of "Forward XXXX Hunt Group" displayed on the LCD but them immediately the CLID overwrites.

Anyone know how to get around this?

Thanks,

3 Replies 3

Googi1974
Level 1
Level 1

In the line configuration of the RP, under Forwarded Call Information Display, check the box for Redirected Number.

I've done that on the CTI RP line DN already. What is does is allow the Forwared XXXX Hunt group message to briefly display on the LCD but the ANI immediately overwrites it and if you're not staring at the phone when the call comes in you'll never see it.

Is there a way to not show the ani? Again, if i call the RP DN from an interal phone the problem doesn't happen. Only the DN alerting name show in this case.

hello. did you resolved yupr question?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: