Views
Helpful
Replies

IPMA,

amarmn1975
Level 1
Level 1

Hi experts,,

When I configured IPMA with CCM 4.2 everythings look good, but the filtering down message appear, and when I configured the exclusive filter it does not work.

PLZ help.

Thanks..

6 Replies 6

Tim Smith
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Did you restart IPMA after configuring it?

http(s)://IpmaServerIP/manager/list

Cheers,

Tim

Hii,,

Thanks now there is no message, but the filtering still not working, for example when I enable exclusive and add pattern nothing happened even the inclusive the manager still recieved the calls.

Thanks

IPMA can be tricky.

Did you manually configure it or use the wizard?

Cheers,

Tim

I configur it manually, but now I tried to add CTI and it woorked but the manager did nor recieved the calls all calls go to the assistance and only it show in the manager phones that there is a call, and also I can not filter the calls

There is a lot of info on Cisco site and in these forums if you search for IPMA.

Couple of key points..

Make sure you restart IPMA after any changes to route points, IPMA users etc.

If your divert target is set to an assistant, then they need to be logged in and online.. otherwise calls will go to the manager.

Describe how your CTI RP, CSS's, Partitions, phones and users are configured with regard to IPMA and maybe we can point the issue.

Cheers,

Tim

Cheers,

Tim

Hii,,

Thanks.. I think now everythings look good, but one last question if you don not mind.Can I active the divert and the manager can recieved calls or one the divert is active all calls will be diverted to the assitance, and if I cancel the divert and active the filter can the manager immidiate divert coz I found that the softkey will no work ever divert to VM.

Thanks..