Views
Helpful
Replies

AAA for CCM Administration

manumohan200
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am having CCM 6.1 version. I want to enable AAA for users logging and adminstering the CCM. This is used for configuration accounting. Please let me know whether it is possible or not?

Thanks,

Manu

6 Replies 6

manumohan200
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Anyone has an idea about this?

Thanks,

Manu

Nope, we have AD integration so we can use existing AD users, MLA is enabled by default in 6.x so u can setup users, roles and groups.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Is there any way by which we can track which user have done what changes like adding/changing route patterns , deleting gateways etc?

Thanks,

Manu

We have MLA logs, or CUPM is a good tool to track MACs and manage a dial plan.

Changes outside of CUPM are not tracked, for example if a partition name is changed on CUCM, then CUPM will on bring in the name change, but not record the admin that made the change on CUCM.

Same goes for low level CUCM configuration changes in the enterprise parameters, CM groups, etc

Hi,

Can you tell me how to access MLA logs from CCM 6.1?

Thanks,

Mnau

As I suppose we can do it with Real time monitoring tool that can be downloaded in Plugins tab on CCM Administration page

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: