Can u help me with a default route when my pix already has ip address outside dhcp set route command in which pulls add from dhcp and when i tried adding anotehr static route ,, it says possible conflict as i have that one ,,
Sorry my last post was a little misleading.
If you want to keep DHCP for your outside interface but not get the default-route from DHCP
1) replace "ip address outside dhcp setroute" with "ip address outside dhcp"
2) add the default route as previous post.
If you want to assign a new IP address to your outside interface then
1) remove the complete line "ip address outside dhcp setroute"
2) configure the outside interface with your new IP address
3) add the default-route as per previous post.
Again, apologies if i mislead you.