Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrade CCM failed

flabarriere
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

I have a Call Manager (Publisher and Subscriber) in version 5.1.3.2104-1. When I try to patch one to version 5.1.3.4000-4 the upgrade fail.

Please find in attachment the log output from ccm.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Florian

5 Replies 5

bc
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Florian,

you started the installation on the publisher and it failed?

Did you try it only once?

Did you stop/start any services or anything like this?

Regards

Bernhard

just to confirm, you installed patch on BOTH servers and then you switched versions??

because if you installed PUB, switched and then tried this on SUB it's expected to fail as it's not the right procedure.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi,

I am first time user of netpro. can you pl help me how to post my questions on netpro.

Thanks & Regards,

Nishit

Hi Nishit,

Just make sure that you are logged in, then go to the Forum page that you want to ask a question in, like IP Telephony. Towards the top of the page you will see a grey colored bar with "Start a Conversation" in white. Click on this link and you will be directed to the page to open a new thread. The content of your question should contain as many details about your problem as possible along with some "baseline" info. Here are some examples;

All posts should include the following information:

-Device type ie. router/switch/firewall and what exact model.

-IOS version being run

-IP addressing details (if relevant)

-Configuration details if relevant with a note to ask for sensitive information to be

removed.

For IP Telephony

-Platform type ie. Communications Manager/Communications Manager Express/UC500/IP Phone model.

-Release Version/Firmware/IOS being run

-Numberplan details (if relevant)

-Configuration details if relevant with a note to ask for sensitive information to be removed.

-Description of the actual problem and what if any steps to resolve or test have been performed

-Additional info related to recent upgrades patches etc.

-Is the issue intermittent/constant

For Unified Communications

-Plaform type ie. Unity/Unity Connection/Unity Express/MeetingPlace/MeetingPlace Express

-Release Version/SR's/Engineering Special

-Voice Messaging/Unified Messaging

-Failover/Non-Failover/Active-Active

-Configuration details if relevant with a note to ask for sensitive information to be removed.

-Description of the actual problem and what if any steps to resolve or test have been performed

-Additional info related to recent upgrades patches etc.

-Is the issue intermittent/constant

From this good discussion;

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Idea%20Center&topic=NetPro%20Ideas&topicID=.2cbe6274&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cc23463

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thank you very much for such a detailed mail by which i had easily posted my query in netpro fourm.

Once again thank you very much for spending your valuable time to guide me.

Best Regards,

Nishit

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: