cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Screen Pops

dvanzee
Level 2
Level 2

If I have an agent who receives calls from multiple CSQ's/local numbers and I want to distinguish the difference between these numbers when they arrive at his phone, how can I do this?

I was thinking about creating this info on a CTI port so it showed up on the agent's phone when the call is connected. Thoughts?

2 Replies 2

mikram
Level 4
Level 4

You can use Enterprise data info and match against ANI of the calling party.

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

Is this IPCCX or IPCCE?

For IPCCX, Put the data into an Extended Call Control variable and populate the values using the set enterprise info step. You need to also define the same variables in the Agent Desktop Management software for the desktop the agent uses. Once you have the info defined, you can have your script get all the info, and plug it into the ECC variables prior to queuing the call. When it arrives at the agent desktop, the desktop will populate with all the data you've defined. Check the Cisco Desktop Administrator's guide in the section on Enterprise Data for full details on the steps required.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: