There is a funny problem with my waas set up. everything is working and traffic is being optimized but there is something strange happening. here is my set up
1. the head office is on the same lan with the enteprise router. the central-manager is also on that lan.
2. The branch is also on the same subnet as the users in the branch.
3. egress-method is negotiated-return.
4. traffic is being optimized but when a ping is initiated to the lan interface of the branch router, it fails. this makes the monitoring tool to show the branch being down.
5. ping to the wae at the branch is successful though and the traffic is being optimized with no issue. what could cause such a problem.
i am using 4.0.19 image.