cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 5.02 Real Time Reporting

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

I have installed 2 of this version so far and the Real Time Reporting page through appadmin is always blank! Is this a bug and ifso whats the fix? Cheers!

Chad

6 Replies 6

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm not sure what you installed, but the RTRT is a Java applet.

You need a specific version of the JVM installed in order to see the stats.

Check your Java version compatibility here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf

You could always launch RTRT from a Remote Desktop session to the server.

av,

Its from the server that you cannot do it! both in 5.02 build 64 and 5.02 SR1. Any idea what versions of java I need on the server, and am I allowed to change it on the server.

Chad

Here is the doc to check SW versions.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_device_support_tables_list.html

5.02 requires Sun JDK 1.5.0_011

Awesome thanks dude. I do however think its ridiculous they aren't including the version of java needed to run this actually the version on the server.

The correct version is installed by default. You have to watch out for the Java system tray icon. It will keep trying to get you to update it. Perhaps you, or someone else with access to the server, updated it.

We have had problems where the java was updated on a supervisors PC (not the server) and that supervisor couldn't pull the Real Time reporting page from just their PC. It worked fine from other PC's and from the server itself, but had stopped working on the specific user's PC due to that user having updated their Java for another application. Same blank page, with no error. Took us a while to figure out what the actual problem was and what version of Java was required.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: