Views
Helpful
Replies

Scripts - No Call Distribution

abartolomeu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I'm using the icd.aef script. Even thought I have agents ready the call is not distributed, it goes to a queue!!!

Do you know what could be the problem?

Best regards,

Ana

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mikram
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Ana,

What version of IPCCX you are using_ DOes agent show up ready in supervisor desktop^. Try running postinstall.exe on agent desktop and restart the application and se if it works.

cheers

Ikram

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

mikram
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Ana,

What version of IPCCX you are using_ DOes agent show up ready in supervisor desktop^. Try running postinstall.exe on agent desktop and restart the application and se if it works.

cheers

Ikram

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

Anna,

Figure out which queue the call is going to. Go look at that queue and determine what skill sets are required to answer that queue. Keep in mind that if you list TWO skill sets, an agent must have BOTH to be able to answer the call (it's an AND thing, not an OR thing).

Make sure your agents have those skills. Then make sure the agents have (1) logged in and (2) make sure they push the button to make themselves ready. That latter is a big one to bite you on a new install.

Cliff

Hi!

I've checked skills as you've suggested and I don't think that's the issue.

An agent to be logged in needs the IP Phone Agent working or it's enough to have Cisco Agent Desktop (Ready)?

Ana

Yes, that should work.

Stupid question here. Did you create an application and associate the script with a JTAPI trigger?

And have you tried debugging the script so you can see what's going on in there during a call?

Hi!

It is working now. The agent wasn't ready. To an agent be logged in he needs to have Cisco Agent Desktop (Ready)? If Cisco Agent Desktop browser is not even opened would IP Phone Agent be enough so the agent could receive calls sent by the CCX CTI port?

Ana

If the agent is using IP Phone agent, they would not be using the agent desktop at the same time. Once they log in via IP Phone agent, they still have to make themselves ready (button on the phone though at this point) before they will receive a call.

Ok.

I'm having problems with IP Phone agent service.

I've assigned an IP Phone service to IP agent phones. When selecting the service from the phone an error message displays: "Error HTTP [404]!"

The configured Service URL should be something similar to: "http://X.X.X.X:6293/ipphone/jsp/sciphonexml/IPAgentInitial.jsp"

But I can't find the “IPAgentInitial.jsp” file at the CCX server. The URL that I have configured is: “http://X.X.X.X:6293/webapps/ipphone/WEB-INF/classes/ sciphonexml/ jsp/IPAg entInitial.class “

No wonder it's not working! What URL should I use?

Best Regards,

Ana

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: