cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

local WAE contents

axfalk
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a command to determine the local WAE cache content? - we're just looking for a way to ascertain that a file is getting cached on the local WAE. To that extent, is there a setting on the local WAE that tells how long a file would stay in the local cache?

thanks..

4 Replies 4

david-webb
Level 1
Level 1

1. you can turn on CIFS file sharing and share the website. Then you can browse it like a file server. It's under Devices-->Applications-->File Sharing

2. check out:Devices-->Applications-->Web-->HTTP Cache Freshness

Thanks for your response. I can't see Applications under Devices..I have Home, Activation, File services, Acceleration, Print sevices, general settings, interception, monitoring and assign groups under Devices, but not Applications. We're running code level 4.0.19..Am I missing it somehow?

Thanks again..

ropethic
Level 4
Level 4

Show CIFS cache file or show CIFS file cache

CIFS is a file cache, where DRE is a TCP seesion cache. Other than CIFs you will not be able to see file names.

Thanks for your response. I have 2 sub commands with respect to the sh cifs cache command:

disk-use Total disk usage for CIFS cache

entry-count Count of cached file and directory entries

Unfortunately, none of these can list the cache content..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: