cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgrading call manager from 6.1(1b) to 6.1(2)

villalobos.j
Level 1
Level 1

Do i have to worry about obtaining licenses if I am upgrading from call manager 6.1.1b to 6.1.2? And is there a step by step guide to follow?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

no, no access to local drive to copy/paste files.

local method is DVD only

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

bigcappa1
Level 4
Level 4

in a word NO

6.1.1b licences will be supported in 6.1.2

Basically the guide for upgrading is read the OS admin guide, the upgrading software section, know how to work with SFTP if you are not using the DVD and study the readme notes for 6.1.2 first.

Its really is simple, the only issues I have ever come across is with business edition where you had to install the Unity Connection Locale again but apart from that should be staright forward.

And you have the option to go baack if it does not work.

Thanks

Paul

thanks, I assume I also need to upgrade JTAPI on the PG's for them to talk the same language that the new version of call manager is talking right?

I know there are two options to pull the file into OS Administrator. The remote way is through SFTP and there is the Local Instalation . When using the Local Instalation method can I just put the file on the call manager servers and pull it from a local folder instead of burning a DVD ( I am using the .iso file)?

no, no access to local drive to copy/paste files.

local method is DVD only

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: