No coverage situation version 4.5

Unanswered Question
Nov 7th, 2008

I have contact center express enhanced 4.5.

I have attached the script for one of the queues and I am pretty new to the Contact Center scripts. I am just looking for how to route calls to an outside number if no one is logged into the CSQ queue. I know how to create a variable for it etc. but don't know how to get the script to check to see if anyone is logged into the queue. If people are logged in but just on other calls I don't want it to roll over to the outside number but if no one is logged in it needs to roll over to the outside number.

Attachment: 
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Chris Deren Fri, 11/07/2008 - 16:13

Use the "get reporting statistics" and check "resources logged in", store it as an integer and then create an if statment that checks if the value is 0, if so use the redirect step to send the call out.

HTH,

Chris

bschear Tue, 11/11/2008 - 20:47

Thank you for the advice. I altered the script accordingly but it doesn't seem to be working. Does something jump out at you that I am missing in the attached script. If I adjust the If False option to go to Closed it does forward the calls so it must not be seeing the LoggedIn value as 0 but I am not sure why?

Attachment: 

Actions

This Discussion