Most demanded

Answered Question
Nov 8th, 2008

Which is most demanded professional certificate among CCNP,CCDP,CCSP.

Thanks in advance.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Jon Marshall about 8 years 2 months ago

Vishvajeet

James is spot on with this. I have always done what interests me most in my IT career and no one can tell what will be in demand down the line for sure.

When i started in IT my first job was as a Unix admin just before the Internet took off. All the Windows NT guys were telling me i was wasting my time and that Unix was a dying system. I didn't care because i enjoyed doing it so much and it was through Unix that i came into networking.

So as James says, pick what interests you because that way you become very good at what you do.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

James - great piece of advice, rated.

Jon

Overall Rating: 5 (3 ratings)
jcrussell Sat, 11/08/2008 - 06:18

It doesn't matter. Pick the track that interests you the most. Being in demand doesn't mean crap if you hate what you are doing.

Correct Answer
Jon Marshall Sun, 11/09/2008 - 01:47

Vishvajeet

James is spot on with this. I have always done what interests me most in my IT career and no one can tell what will be in demand down the line for sure.

When i started in IT my first job was as a Unix admin just before the Internet took off. All the Windows NT guys were telling me i was wasting my time and that Unix was a dying system. I didn't care because i enjoyed doing it so much and it was through Unix that i came into networking.

So as James says, pick what interests you because that way you become very good at what you do.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

James - great piece of advice, rated.

Jon

Actions

This Discussion