Helpful
Replies

call disconnect as soon as the phone picked up

mohamedrishin
Level 1
Level 1

hi everybody

i have a cme4.1 site with unity express

for some of the incoming calls, the call gets disconnected as soon as the reciever picks up the call. i have fxo lines only

i am attaching the debug voice ccapi inout and configuration with this mail

as the company is a support centre the problem is very severe to the business

thanks in advance and expects an earliest reply

2 Replies 2

Not applicable

Can you try the connection plar configuration and remove connection plar opx and see if it makes a difference?

With plar opx, the FXO port does not go offhook (on an incoming call) until the IP phone target (of the plar opx) answers. The call from the FXO to IP phone is triggered by the detection of ringing input to the FXO (by the C.O). The call to the IP phone is cancelled when the FXO port no longer detects ringing.

hi

thanks

it is like they are having six fxo lines, every calls needed to be forwarded to a receptionist

since he can attend one call at a time, six lines are configured on his phone. Also those six lines are obverlayed on other phones so if the receptionist is busy the others can pick the call up

this is the requirement for the customer, so i cant remove the plar option or is there any other way i can do this

thanks in advance

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: