Views
Helpful
Replies

SNMP OID for "show isdn status"

nurmawann
Level 1
Level 1

Hello SNMP Gurus,

I'm looking for the SNMP OID for the "show isdn status" command as shown below, particularly the OID for the number of "Active dsl 0 CCBs". Could somebody share the knowledge?

Borneo>sh isdn status

Global ISDN Switchtype = primary-net5

ISDN Serial0/0/0:15 interface

dsl 0, interface ISDN Switchtype = primary-net5

Layer 1 Status:

ACTIVE

Layer 2 Status:

TEI = 0, Ces = 1, SAPI = 0, State = MULTIPLE_FRAME_ESTABLISHED

Layer 3 Status:

0 Active Layer 3 Call(s)

Active dsl 0 CCBs = 0 << SNMP OID in question?

The Free Channel Mask: 0xFFFF7FFF

Number of L2 Discards = 0, L2 Session ID = 32

Other info:

System image file is "flash:c3845-ipvoicek9-mz.124-15.T3.bin"

NAME: "VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 - 2-Port RJ-48 Multiflex Trunk - T1/E1 on Slot 0 SubSlot 0", DESCR: "VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 - 2-Port RJ-48 Multiflex Trunk - T1/E1"

NAME: "VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 - 2-Port RJ-48 Multiflex Trunk - T1/E1 on Slot 0 SubSlot 1", DESCR: "VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 - 2-Port RJ-48 Multiflex Trunk - T1/E1"

NAME: "VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 - 2-Port RJ-48 Multiflex Trunk - T1/E1 on Slot 0 SubSlot 2", DESCR: "VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 - 2-Port RJ-48 Multiflex Trunk - T1/E1"

NAME: "VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 - 2-Port RJ-48 Multiflex Trunk - T1/E1 on Slot 0 SubSlot 3", DESCR: "VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1 - 2-Port RJ-48 Multiflex Trunk - T1/E1"

Thank you in advanced.

.nurmawan

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

cpmDS1ActiveDS0s from the CISCO-POP-MGMT-MIB should give you what you want.

Actually, based on your card types (the WICs), this object may not work properly. In that case, you will have to walk through the various DS0s to get a list of those that have active calls. The table of interest would be isdnBearerTable from the ISDN-MIB.

You're right Joe.

cpmDS1ActiveDS0s from the CISCO-POP-MGMT-MIB doesn't really work well with my environment.

Thanks for your pointer, I'll try to find it on isdnBearerTable.

My other finding is OID transmission.20.1.3.3.1.1 (isdnSigStatsInCalls) and transmission.20.1.3.3.1.3 (isdnSigStatsOutCalls), but I'm not sure whether these are correct OIDs that shows the concurrent calls on the PRI.

With these OIDs, I can sum them up and take the difference between current and previous polling value.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: