Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR DB access

mymite060708
Level 1
Level 1

CM version 4.3

I am trying to connect a billing server to callmanager CDR table. I have set the security on the DB to mixed mode. Created an account on CM with access to the CDR table but when I try and create a system dsn on billing server I get the error "login failed for user "cdraccess", not trusted. I have done this many time with no issues has anything changed in cm 4.3? or have I missed a step?

thanks

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

When you create the DSN you select either 'With NT authentication...' or 'With SQL Authentication...'

If you have created an account in SQL on the CCM server, you'll be using SQL Authentication and the account info you set up.

If you have granted access to the SQL database to a local Windows account on the CCM server, then you'd use NT Authentication in your DSN.

Since you have enabled mixed-mode, you should be using SQL auth.

The 'not trusted' error suggests you've picked NT authentication on your DSN.

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

on the DSN I selected SQL authentication,

I have also tried logging in locally to query analyzer using the sa login and the account I created and both do not work, double checked the DB and it is set for mixed mode

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: