Setting the time to overflows to the "Queue to skillgroup "

Unanswered Question
Nov 10th, 2008

I have three skill group named as Tire1,Tire2 and Tire3

1. call land into the Tire1 skill group queue.

2. If Tire1 agents are busy it has to wait for 10 seconds and even still if they are busy it overflows to Tire2 or call should come back if Tire1 agents are availabe within 10 sec,

3. If Tire2 agents are busy it has to wait for 5 seconds and even still if they are busy it overflows to Tire3 or call should come back if Tire2 agents are availabe within 5 sec.

How to do this?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
david.macias Mon, 11/10/2008 - 05:53

Two things:

1. You will need multiple QtoSG nodes. You can use the consider if column to put in different parameters. The easiest way might actually be to have a QtoSG node for Tier 1, followed by a prompt of 10 seconds, then a 2nd QtoSG for Tier 2, etc.

2. I would personally reconsider your queuing strategy, a gap of 10 seconds or 5 seconds doesn't make a lot of sense, unless you have a lot of agents or your talk time is small. I would just queue all your tiers at once depending on the available agents of the tier above you.

david

Pandiyan.d Mon, 11/10/2008 - 22:02

Yes i have a lot of agents.

My scripts setup followed by

1. I have a QtoSg for tire1.

2. Run External Scripts node to play the prompts.

3. I have a QtoSg for tire2.

etc..

But at Run External Scripts node the call couldn't forward to next tire if it exceeds 10 sec.

What kind of node i have to use to play the prompts for 10 sec and forward the call to next tire if it exceeds 10 sec.

?

david.macias Tue, 11/11/2008 - 04:00

That's the problem your Ext Script will have to be a 10 sec prompt or silence, so you can get the timing just right. Your ICM script looks right, but getting the customer experience right, might be an issue due to your time requirements.

david

Pandiyan.d Thu, 11/13/2008 - 04:36

Is any other node is available at scripts to play the hold music for 10 sec and forward the call to next QtoSG(tire).

Pandiyan.d Thu, 11/13/2008 - 07:53

I have two skillgroup like QtoSG1 and QtoSG2

1.The call has to wait for 10 sec if agents are busy at QtoSG1.

2. During the wait time 10 sec the call has to forward to QtoSG1, if agents are available at QtoSG1.

3. Tha call has to forward to QtoSG2, if it exceeds the wait time 10 sec.

Shall i use Wait node for this scenario?

Actions

This Discussion