Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IronPort integration

Now that Cisco has their hands in the IronPort product, how do I get the IronPort to report events?

4 Replies 4

jklafin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Michael-

Thank you for the inquiry into IronPort products. Currently the IronPort Nation (IPN) forums are separate from Cisco forums. IPN is located on the IronPort Support Portal - please login: www.ironport.com/support or directly to IPN: www.ironportnation.com.

There is an outstanding IronPort community and moderators who will address your question.

Apologies for the extra work, please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Best regards,

Jennifer Klafin

jklafin@cisco.com

+1 650 989 3153

I'm also looking into a proxy appliance compatible with MARS and Ironport is one candidate. The link you provided leads to an index with only one forum. When I try to register I'm asked to supply the Ironport serial number and since I'm doing research I have none.

How am I supposed to gain access?

/Fredrik

Hi Frederick-

The IronPort portal and forums are for IronPort Customers and Partners, I mistakenly thought that you were evaluating an IronPort appliance which gives you access. I would be happy to put you in touch with one of our Sales Representatives or feel free to visit www.ironport.com any time.

Regards, Jen

jklafin@ironport.com

Hi Michael,

At this time, the only option to use MARS with IronPort is to use an intermediate server to ftp or scp and then syslog push to MARS. There is no direct syslog option from IronPort to MARS.

Rene

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: