cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCIE Wireless

krishanmistry
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone taken the new CCIE wireless BETA exam? Did anyone else find that they only had 2hrs to complete the exam which simply wasn't long enough.

You take on the exam would be appreciated.

11 Replies 11

bbxie
Level 3
Level 3

yes, the time is a bit short

The best written or beta lab? Is it open to anyone?

I have to agree with you, it is open to all, however the beta testing finishes on Friday the 14th November.

Good Luck

mlieber
Level 1
Level 1

I have taken the exam in November you are right. 2 hours is a very short time espacially for non-English native speakers.

Hi,

I also agree that 2 hours is not enough (I am not native speaker). Has anybody received invitation for lab beta. As far as I know lab have started today.

Cheers

Greg

Anyone received their LAB exam invitation? I took the exam last Nov. 13 and YES 2 hours is really NOT enough.

I'm not sure if any of you got the word, but the official CCIE Wireless written exam is supposed to be available February 17th, 2009. And the Official CCIE Wireless LAB is supposed to be available in April 2009 (no exact date).

how much is the basic salary of a ccie wireless? or even a wireless consultant?

i missed taking the beta exams. but flane is announcing official written on 17th feb and lab on 9th april... if i am not mistaken...

How many passed it?

Got my results on the beta today and did not pass. Close, but not bad considering I did not study and took the test one day after scheduling it

As they say, try and try again.

Anyone pass?

DID YOU TRIED

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: